Comment on page
Log In & Password Reset
To log into your existing HarperDB Studio account:
To reset a forgotten password:
- 1.Navigate to the HarperDB Studio password reset page.
- 2.Enter your email address.
- 3.Click send password reset email.
- 4.If the account exists, you will receive an email with a temporary password.
- 5.Navigate back to the HarperDB Studio login page.
- 6.Enter your email address.
- 7.Enter your temporary password.
- 8.Click sign in.
- 9.You will be taken to a new screen to reset your account password. Enter your new password. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters with at least 1 lower case character, 1 upper case character, 1 number, and 1 special character.
- 10.Click the add account password button.
If you are already logged into the Studio, you can change your password though the user interface.
- 1.Navigate to the HarperDB Studio profile page.
- 2.In the password section, enter:
- Current password.
- New password.
- New password again (for verification).
- 3.Click the Update Password button.