Comment on page
- Upgrade: Upgrade to newest version via command line.
- SQL Support: Added
IS NULLfor SQL parser.
- Added attribute validation to search operations.
- Fixed select OR not returning expected results.
- No longer allowing reserved words for schema and table names.
- Corrected process interruptions from improper SQL statements.
- Improved message handling between spawned processes that replace killed processes.
- Enhanced error handling for updates to tables that do not exist.
- Fixed error handling for NoSQL responses when
get_attributesis provided with invalid attributes.
- Fixed issue with new columns not being updated properly in update statements.
- Now validating roles, tables and attributes when creating or updating roles.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases
undefinedwas being returned after dropping a role