Comment on page
Manage Instance Users
HarperDB instance clustering and replication can be configured directly through the HarperDB Studio. It is recommended to read through the clustering documentation first to gain a strong understanding of HarperDB clustering behavior.
Instance user configuration is handled through the users page of the HarperDB Studio, accessed with the following instructions:
Note, the users page will only be available to super users.
HarperDB instance users can be added with the following instructions.
HarperDB instance users can be modified with the following instructions.
- 1.In the existing users panel, click the row of the user you would like to edit.
- 2.To change a user’s password:
- 1.In the Change user password section, enter the new password.
- 2.Click Update Password.
- 3.To change a user’s role:
- 1.In the Change user role section, select the new role.
- 2.Click Update Role.
- 4.To delete a user:
- 1.In the Delete User section, type the username into the textbox.This is done for confirmation purposes.
- 2.Click Delete User.