- Users & Roles:
- Limit/Assign access to all HarperDB operations
- Limit/Assign access to schemas, tables & attributes
- Limit/Assign access to specific SQL operations (
- Enhanced SQL parser
- Added extensive ANSI SQL Support.
- Added Array function, which allows for converting relational data into Object/Hierarchical data
Distinct_ArrayFunction: allows for removing duplicates in the Array function.
- Enhanced SQL Validation: Improved validation around structure of SQL, validating the schema, etc..
- 10x performance improvement on SQL statements.
- Export Function: can now call a NoSQL/SQL search and have it export to CSV or JSON.
- Added upgrade function to CLI
- Added ability to perform bulk update from CSV
- Created landing page for HarperDB.
- Added CORS support to HarperDB
- Fixed memory leak in CSV bulk loads
- Corrected error when attempting to perform a
- Added further validation to NoSQL
UPDATEto validate schema & table exist
- Fixed install issue occurring when part of the install path does not exist, the install would silently fail.
- Fixed issues with replicated data when one of the replicas is down
- Removed logging of initial user’s credentials during install
- Can now use reserved words as aliases in SQL
- Removed user(s) password in results when calling
- Corrected forwarding of operations to other nodes in a cluster
- Corrected lag in schema meta-data passing to other nodes in a cluster
- Drop table & schema now move the table & schema or table to the trash folder under the Database folder for later permanent deletion.
- Bulk inserts no longer halt the entire operation if n records already exist, instead the return includes the hashes of records that have been skipped.
- Added ability to accept EULA from command line
search_by_valuenot searching on the correct attribute
- Added ability to increase the timeout of a request by adding
- Add error handling resulting from SQL calculations.
- Standardized error responses as JSON.
- Corrected internal process generation to not allow more processes than machine has cores.